04/02/2021

Struggles make you stronger!!!

I still remember the incidence when I saw one butterfly struggling  to get out of the cocoon. 
I couldnot resist to see the struggle and cut the cocoon to get butterfly out. Butterfly did came out but was having swollen body and short wings. 
I , in innocency thought that the wings will grow by time and swelling will go away. I kept watching the butterfly for days. 
Number of days passed by, the wings never grew nor the swelling went off. 
Now I realize that  the restricting cocoon and the struggle was needed by the butterfly to get out through tiny little hole. These were God’s way of forcing fluid from the body of the butterfly into its wings to prepare itself for flying once it was free. 
Struggles makes you stronger!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment